– I will continue to pursue immediate City Center goals that enhance and expand our public and commercial assets and increase residential housing,
– I will continue to pursue the overall goal of economic and environmental sustainability by focusing on mixed development that includes affordable housing in areas that lie close to employment centers, major thoroughfares, public transportation, and walking and biking trails, and by working to protect from overdevelopment or encroachment in areas rich in natural resources,
– I will continue to respect residents’ ability to pay when making budgetary decisions,
– I will seek to maintain and improve the quality of our city services and the working conditions of our employees, and
– I will remain steadfast in my commitment to include all stakeholders in various policy initiatives concerning our economy, infrastructure, environment, and community.
After a total of twelve years on the Council (2008-2012 and 2014-present), I welcome the thought of continuing to serve in this role. When I first ran in spring 2008, my primary goals were the following: protecting South Burlington’s open spaces and the quality of life in our neighborhoods, promoting the development of City Center, and maintaining the quality of city services all with an eye to affordability and financial sustainability. My goals remain the same, as does my pledge to uphold open, transparent, and accountable government and increased dialog and partnership with South Burlington’s neighboring communities.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Home address and phone: 27 Myers Ct., South Burlington, VT 05403 / (802) 264-9636